This class will aid in the discovery of you and your partner's communication style, expectations, and understanding of the medical decision-making options available to you.
We created a unique approach to envisioning your birth experience which assists in setting healthy expectations for your desired birth. You and your partner will gain a refined understanding of the anatomy and physiology of childbirth, as well as explore relaxation methods and comfort techniques that aim to prepare you for a healthy, pleasant, and successful birth.
Prepare for your birth in the comfort of your own home!
- Self-paced videos for you and your spouse to work through together
- Insight into communication and personality styles so your partner, the birthing staff, and you can communicate effectively during your birth
- Factual knowledge of the physiology during labor and delivery
- Pain management options for your during labor and delivery
- Review of all delivery types and options
There is a full workbook to go with this course that is not included in the price. We strongly recommend having it so you can note all of your preferences and have a complete birth plan by the end of the course. Please note, it takes 2-4 weeks for books to be delivered. Information on how to order the workbook is available within the course.