This class will aid in the discovery of you and your partner's communication style, expectations, and understanding of the medical decision-making options available to you.
We created a unique approach to envisioning your baby experience which assists in setting healthy expectations for life after birth. You and your partner will gain a refined understanding of developmental stages of a baby, as well as explore several how-to videos that review everything from diaper changing to swaddling! Be prepared for the biggest change of your life!
What is in this course:
- Personality and Communication exercises for you and your partner
- A dive into the Groopman Spectrum and how that impacts decisions
- A detailed view of what to expect in those first moments following birth through three months
- Multiple ways to care, feed, and love your baby--we cover them all so you can make the best decision for you
- Demonstrations on how to swaddle, bathe, diaper, burp, and so much more so you are prepared
- What to do when things aren't going as planned
- Ways to involve your partner so everyone is a part of the experience
There is a full workbook to go with this course that is not included in the price. We strongly recommend having it so you can note all of your preferences and have a complete baby care plan by the end of the course. Please note, it takes 2-4 weeks for books to be delivered.